In this full time opportunity as the Front Office Leader of Colorado Plastic Surgery Center you perform a key role in each patient’s journey to live the freedom of self-empowerment! In this position you will provide a deliberate patient-centered partnership that facilitates an environment of trust and patient advocacy. This position focuses on building lasting relationships with patients through honesty, personalized service, and attention to detail. You will serve as the leader of the front office administrative functioning of CPSC’s practice and provide thoughtful, meaningful input for the development, implementation and management of systems and procedures to provide optimal patient care, in the most effective and efficient manner.
This position provides a vital link in our relationships with patients and serves as an educational resource for procedures, treatments and products; scheduling appointments and treatments accurately; discussing financing options; receiving patient payments; obtaining patient demographics; patient paperwork and charts; answering phones and emails; and overseeing part-time team members in the same.
Colorado Plastic Surgery Center is a progressive, fast-paced plastic surgery practice. If you are a dynamic person that thrives in an ever-evolving environment and takes great pride in your work, this position may be a good fit for you. We are looking for an energetic, conscientious, outgoing, and engaging team-member with exceptionally strong communication and customer service skills that has demonstrated increasing successes in a service-oriented, sales environment. We believe that plastic surgery is among the most personal decisions a person can make, and this role plays an integral role in ensuring concierge service is provided for each and every one of our surgical and non-surgical patients.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Lead, coach and grow front office team members in the development and execution of procedures to create a consistent, warm and welcoming atmosphere for patients throughout their journey with CPSC.
- Timely contact with patients regarding appointments, procedures, payments, etc.
- Serve as key member of CPSCs Leadership Team by contributing insightful and thoughtful observations and recommendations to continue CPSC’s growth and improvement
- Daily participation in social media initiatives, i.e. SnapChat and Instagram education and engagement segments
- Ensure patients are scheduled for and aware of all appointments necessary for their personal journey based on the type of services provided
- Consistent collection of fees for all procedures and treatments
- Oversee all provider schedules and ensure that adequate time and appropriate staff are scheduled with patients based on appointment type
- Serve as director of clinic flow
- Identify, document and implement front-office procedures including but not limited to: HIPAA Compliance, answering phones and routine calls, providing practice and ancillary procedure information to patients, scheduling patients, receiving, routing and inputting confidential patient information into practice software; composing and presenting patient invoices as well as properly receive payment.
- Some travel may be required for educational purposes and industry-related events
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of experience in a medical/professional office
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability to manage the patient experience in accordance with CPSC’s Practice Philosophy
- Personal confidence and professional aptitude to directly engage with Dr. Slenkovich, the Practice Administrator and other members of the leadership team and to make thoughtful recommendations and receive feedback and direction from these resources
- Experience across social media platforms and a desire to actively participate in marketing and branding activities
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
- Preferred experience with EMR software
- Bilingual a plus
Important Instructions to Apply
- Please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- ALSO - IMPORTANT STEP - Direct Message (DM) a video, 1 minute or less, to us on Instagram @denverbodydoc, explaining why you're a great candidate to join our team! Make sure to reference your full first and last name when you send your video so we can match it up to your written credentials
- Pro Tip: Follow us on SnapChat/Instagram/Facebook/YouTube @denverbodydoc to get a feel for who we are, and why you want to be a part of our dynamic team!
Colorado Plastic Surgery
761 Southpark Dr Littleton, CO 80120
Denver Internet Marketing & Web Design by Studio III
Digital Strategy by SEOversite
Alternate Phone: (303) 783-1000