Comprehensive Surgical Quote
At Colorado Plastic Surgery Center, we believe in providing a comprehensive, all-inclusive surgical quote to minimize additional expenses associated with your surgery. As such, there are no hidden or extra fees.
What is included?
The plastic surgery procedure fees listed below are an average cost range for surgeries and include all the costs associated with your surgical procedure, including:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Operating room
- Implants (if required)
- Post-operative garments
- Required peri-operative therapy appointments, all pre-operative and post-operative appointment, etc.
What is not included?
We do not include required pre-surgical lab work that may be required for your surgery depending on the procedure, including mammogram, blood work or EKG. Each patient is unique and a customized surgical plan is create for you to help you reach your goals. Our fees are based on the complexity of your surgery, any specialty supplies required and the amount of time Dr. Nick Slenkovich estimates your procedure will require. We provide a definitive quote at the time of your consultation when your surgical plan is created by Dr. Slenkovich.
The consultation fee with Dr. Slenkovich is $300 for all procedures, depending on the procedure to be performed. This consultation fee reserves a day and time for you to see Dr. Slenkovich and receive your customized surgical plan. If you book your plastic surgery procedure with Dr. Slenkovich, the consultation fee will be applied towards your total surgical costs.
If you are unable to attend your consultation appointment, we require a minimum notice of 2 business days to cancel your appointment and receive a refund on your consultation fee or reschedule your consultation for another date and time. If you are unable to attend your schedule consultation appointment or provide notice to change that appointment time within 2 business days, your consultation fee will be donated to the charity of our choosing.
Surgery Scheduling Fees
To schedule your surgery and reserve a surgical date, we require a 20% deposit of the total quoted surgical cost received at your consultation. The deposit will be deducted from your total surgery fees. Your scheduling fee reserves a day for your surgery. All payment for cosmetic procedure is due and payable two weeks prior to surgery or at your pre-op appointment, whichever comes first. Payment must be collected in the form of cash, cashier’s check, money order, credit card or financing company.
If you would like to cancel or reschedule surgery prior to three weeks before your scheduled surgery date, 100% of your deposit will be refunded. Consultation fees are not refunded.
If you cancel or reschedule surgery less than three weeks (21 days) before your scheduled surgery date, CPSC reserves the right to retain payment based on the following schedule:
- 21-14 days before surgery - 75% total refund
- 14-9 days before surgery - 50% total refund
- 8-3 days before surgery - 25% total refund
- 2-0 days before surgery - 0% total refund
Multi-procedure, 6 hour or longer cases must be canceled or rescheduled four weeks prior to surgery or similar fees as above will apply.
- Breast Augmentation - $9,000 - $10,000
- Breast Lift - $12,000 - $19,500
- Remove & Replace Implants - $7,000 - $10,000
- Remove & Replace Implants with Lift - $16,000 - $20,000
- Explant of Implants - $14,000 - $19,000
- Breast Augmentation with Lift - $14,000 - $22,500
- Breast Reduction - $19,500
- Male Gynecomastia - $8,000 - $12,500
- Tummy Tuck (without & with liposuction) - $19,000 - $21,000
- Liposuction 360 (circumferential torso) - $15,000 - $17,000
- Mommy Makeover - $28,200 - $40,000
- Brazilian Butt Lift - $19,500 - $20,500
- Body Lift - $40,000 - $45,000
- Thigh Lift - $11,000 - $16,000
- Arm Lift - $8,400 - $12,000
- Labiaplasty - $6,000 - $9,000
- Liposuction other (determined by area) - #3,000 - $10,000
- Rhinoplasty and/or Septoplasty - $15,000 - $27,000
- Otoplasty - $4,500 - $8,000
- Face Lift - $15,000 - $27,000
- Neck Lift (with or without liposuction and platysmaplasty) - $13,000 - $19,000
- Brow Lift - $5,400 - $8,400
- Eyelid Lift (upper, lower or both) - $6,000 - $10,500
- Lip Implant - $4,400 - $6,500
- Fat Transfer to Face - $3,800 - $10,500
- Neck Lipo - $4,500 - $8,200
Non Surgical Treatments
- IPL - $300
- Microneedling - $400 GF, $800 PRP
- Allergan HA Fillers - $699 - $949
- Galderma HA Fillers - $649 - $849
- Juvederm - $595 Per Syringe
- Voluma - $899
- Botox - $13 per Unit
- Dysport - $4.33 per Unit
- Kybella Series - $2,400 - $3,600
- ThermiVa & O-Shot - $3,600
- O-Shot - $1,200
- P-Shot - $1,900
- SculpSure - $3,000 - $6,000
- Cellfina - $4,000 - $5,000
*These are fee range estimates only. An exact price quote always requires a personal consultation. There are a number of factors that affect the range of fees shown for each procedure including surgical technique, physician surgical time, medical device preferences, the patient’s anatomy, etc. Actual fees can be determined only after consultation with Dr. Slenkovich. We provide a written fee estimate that confirms our recommendations. These prices are subject to change. Be sure you are getting quotes from board certified plastic surgeons, that include everything!
If you are considering cosmetic surgery to improve your physical appearance and self image, we invite you to schedule a consultation with our double board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Nick Slenkovich.
Dedicated to your comfort from your first visit to your final follow-up, the surgeon and staff of Colorado Plastic Surgery Center will always treat you with kindness and caring.
Colorado Plastic Surgery
761 Southpark Dr Littleton, CO 80120
Denver Internet Marketing & Web Design by Studio III
Digital Strategy by SEOversite
Alternate Phone: (303) 783-1000