The recovery period after surgical treatment can be harrowing. Even when performed by the best board-certified surgeons, major cosmetic surgeries often involve a recovery period with discomfort, scars, and potential complications. Colorado Plastic Surgery aims to ensure each patient has a smooth, painless, and quick recovery process. Our surgical treatments are carefully performed to minimize the risk of complications and ensure minimal visibility of scar tissues. But we also recommend The Aspen System to manage common issues arising from plastic surgery.
What is The Aspen System?
The Aspen System is the world’s only non-surgical system to address the side-effects and issues arising from plastic surgery. It consists of numerous non-surgical devices that use LED lights and electrical stimulation to minimize scar tissue, reduce swelling, improve softness, and minimize the pain and discomfort after surgery. The Aspen System improves surgical results and minimizes recovery time after breast procedures, tummy tucks, liposuction, and facelifts. The results are usually seen immediately, with progressive improvements over the follow-up sessions.
Before & Afters
The Aspen Harmonizer
The Aspen Harmonizer is a hands-free sound wave technology that loosens and softens the scar tissues from plastic surgeries, improves the softness of breast tissues, and reduces the lumpiness after liposuctions. It includes a large sound head that can surround and address larger body parts, such as the breasts and abdomen. It delivers consistent energy into the targeted regions to ensure uniform results.
Benefits of The Aspen Harmonizer
- Loosen or soften scar tissues after plastic surgeries
- Improve breast shape and softness after reconstruction or augmentation
- Smoothen potential lumpiness after liposuction procedures
- Enhance skin tightness after a tummy tuck
- Treat capsular contracture of a breast implant
- Improve blood circulation to the breasts to prevent capsular contracture
- Reduce the pain and discomfort after tummy tuck and liposuction procedures
The Aspen Mini-Harmonizer
The Aspen Mini-Harmonizer is a similar device as the aforementioned Harmonizer—a hands-free sound wave technology to improve the post-treatment recovery. However, it has a smaller sound head than the regular Harmonizer, making it suitable for the face, small regions, and contoured areas around the body. It delivers consistent ultrasound energy to reduce scarring, knots, lumps, and fibrosis after facelifts, chin implants, etc.
Benefits of The Aspen Mini-Harmonizer
- Loosen or soften scar tissues after facelifts
- Treat fibrosis, scarring, and lumpiness after treatments
- Reduce banding after neck lifts and other platysma treatments
- Improve the prospects of chin implants
The Aspen Illuminizer
The Aspen Illuminizer is a hand-held LED device that delivers light energy to improve wound healing, scars, etc. LED therapy delivers scattered wavelengths of light to various depths of the skin to activate your body’s natural biological healing processes. As such, the Aspen Illuminizer device makes your body produce more collagen and increase skin cell turnover to smoothen your skin’s surface, reduce inflammation, and minimize the visibility of surgical scars.
Benefits of The Aspen Illuminizer
- Improve blood circulation and improve wound healing.
- Increase collagen production to reduce the visibility of scars.
- Minimize the risk of infections and complications.
- Improve the healing of bruises after surgeries.
- Restore sensation after a temporary loss of sensation.
The Aspen Stimulizer
The Aspen Stimulizer is a dual-mode electrical stimulation device that serves two primary functions—block pain sensors and reduces fluid build-up after surgeries. As such, it minimizes post-treatment pain and discomfort and reduces the risk of one of the most challenging complications—post-surgical serum, i.e., the collection of sterile fluid under the skin at the area of the incision.
Benefits of The Aspen Stimulizer
- Partially or completely block pain and discomfort caused by various treatments
- Facilitate lymphatic edema drainage to reduce fluid accumulation and pooling after the surgery
If you are considering cosmetic surgery to improve your physical appearance and self image, we invite you to schedule a consultation with our double board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Nick Slenkovich.
Dedicated to your comfort from your first visit to your final follow-up, the surgeon and staff of Colorado Plastic Surgery Center will always treat you with kindness and caring.
Colorado Plastic Surgery
761 Southpark Dr Littleton, CO 80120
Denver Internet Marketing & Web Design by Studio III
Digital Strategy by SEOversite
Alternate Phone: (303) 783-1000
Get Started Send Us A Message