Elta MD is a line of medical grade sun care and skincare products, including products designed for use before and after aesthetic procedures. It includes deep cleansers, intense moisturizers, and advanced formulas to repair the signs of aging, along with leading doctor-dispensed sunscreens and cutting-edge wound healing products.
At Colorado Plastic Surgery Center in Denver, we provide Elta MD products to our patients to fight and protect against visible signs of aging, and to assist in a faster recovery from aesthetic treatments.
Elta MD Skincare in Denver
Skincare products in the Elta MD line are designed in accordance with a three-step approach to healthy skin:
- Cleanse using a pH-balanced cleanser that contains no irritating ingredients.
- Moisturize after bathing and as needed to retain moisture in the skin.
- Protect the skin from exposure to both UVA and UVB rays with a high-quality, broad-spectrum sunscreen.
The Elta MD skincare product line contains:
- Gentle, pH-balanced foaming cleanser and deep pore cleanser
- Oil-free eye gel to minimize the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes
- Facial moisturizers that strengthen the skin barrier, replenish moisture, smooth skin texture, and even color and tone
- Fragrance-free body cream and lotion to smooth and nourish dry skin
- Hand cream that brightens skin tone, reduces discoloration, and moisturizes dry, rough hands
Elta MD Sun Care in Denver
Medical grade sunscreens in the Elta MD line can help prevent skin cancer and early signs of aging in the skin. These sensitivity-free sunscreens are noncomedogenic (do not cause blocked pores). They are formulated with transparent zinc oxide and free of fragrance and paraben.
Elta MD sunscreens are recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. They provide broad-spectrum protection, ranging from 30 to 50 SPF.
Elta MD for Aesthetic Procedures
The Elta MD Aesthetic Procedure Skincare line is based on more than 25 years as leaders in the fields of wound care, skincare, and sun protection. Our team at Colorado Plastic Surgery Center may recommend Elta MD products to prepare the skin for an aesthetic procedure.
After cosmetic plastic surgery in Denver or another aesthetic treatment, Elta MD products can help the skin move safely through the phases of wound healing. These products complement established pre-treatment and post-treatment procedures.
Improper skincare can cause complications after a cosmetic treatment. Elta MD’s three essential steps apply to skincare before and after aesthetic procedures:
- Cleanse treated skin to remove secretions and debris.
- Moisturize to assist in keeping the skin treated replenished.
- Protect the skin with a broad-spectrum sunscreen before and after the procedure, and with an antimicrobial to help prevent or treat infection.
Elta MD’s line of aesthetic procedure skincare products includes:
- Dermal wound cleanser developed for gently removing debris, dirt, and foreign materials from skin that is sensitive after a procedure
- Clear, antimicrobial wound gel that promotes healing, prevents bacterial growth, and provides protection against the risk of infection
- Intense but gentle moisturizer for tender, inflamed, or irritated post-procedure skin
- Laser balm, a concentrated, irritant-free, healing moisturizer to aid recovery after ablative and non-ablative laser treatments
- Clear enzyme gel to moisturize and promote healing, recovery, and comfort
Customized Skincare with Elta MD in Denver
Whether you are undergoing an aesthetic procedure or simply want healthier, younger-looking skin, our staff can design an Elta MD skincare regimen for you. At Colorado Plastic Surgery Center, our entire team is engaged and focused on helping our patients achieve their personal vision for skin quality and health. Visit our Denver practice to learn more about Elta MD for skincare, sun care, and aesthetic procedures.
If you are considering cosmetic surgery to improve your physical appearance and self image, we invite you to schedule a consultation with our double board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Nick Slenkovich.
Dedicated to your comfort from your first visit to your final follow-up, the surgeon and staff of Colorado Plastic Surgery Center will always treat you with kindness and caring.
Colorado Plastic Surgery
761 Southpark Dr Littleton, CO 80120
Denver Internet Marketing & Web Design by Studio III
Digital Strategy by SEOversite
Alternate Phone: (303) 783-1000