Getting the best results from breast augmentation is a joint effort. At the Colorado Plastic Surgery Center, we do what we can to ensure you get the best possible results, but your results will also be affected by the part you play. To get satisfying results, it’s important to:
- Research the procedure, including realistic results and possible complications
- Decide what results you would like to achieve and communicate them clearly with your surgeon
- Follow your surgeon’s pre- and post-operative instructions
- Select your surgeon carefully based on board certifications and credentials
- Decide where you feel more comfortable having your surgery. A hospital or a surgery center?
And most importantly, choose a surgeon with whom you feel completely confident. We encourage you to ask hard questions–no question is off-limits to Dr. Nick Slenkovich. Also, schedule consultations with multiple surgeons to make sure the one you select is the right one for you. We’d love to work with you, but it is most important that you find the perfect surgeon to fit your needs and expectations.
Please contact Dr. Nick Slenkovich at Colorado Plastic Surgery Center today for a consultation.